Revenge on Brazil Soccer Revenge on Brazil Soccer

Good

Pretty good effort, but the review by Idunnowhatthisis is absolutely moronic.

It was just a very basic, but very polished click and shoot game. Instead of a gun it had a football. Whoop-di-do.

Luigi's Bad Luck IV Luigi's Bad Luck IV

Disorienting but pretty fun

I thought this was really weird but it was good enough to make me get through all the options.

You have some skill, so I am gonna check out your other works!

Bush Calculates Revenge Bush Calculates Revenge

Excellence in Education

I loved this since I could solve them. I am sure many people were angry at this one because it was too hard.

The chocobo music was a good addition since Square is big into 3d graphics, I am sure the programmers need to be math-heads. Maybe next time you could do derivation of eigan values and rotation of a 4x4 matrix along the x axis. :)

Malapa's Challenge Malapa's Challenge

So much effort..

There was obviously a lot more effort put into this then a lot of the pieces I have seen on newgrounds. Thats why its hard for me to describe how much I didnt like it. It took me a while to figure out which one was Malapa (until he said he was in a straight jacket). Then after the static minotaur 'walked' I thought 'hmm, maybe not as much effort as I thought'. THEN, Malapa transformed into semi-gimp gayclub gettup. Beating up a cow headed gay club bouncer was more than enough fun for me so I had to turn it off.

Tony Hawk Half pipe game Tony Hawk Half pipe game

Cool but endless

I really enjoyed it for a few minutes, then I tried to stop by falling. If you cant fall over then it is sort of pointless since there is no challenge..

Terrorist Organization I Terrorist Organization I

I like Metal Gear Solid

Could you please rip off Metal Gear Solid more? I really like that game and would like to see bits of it blatanly ripped off in semi-par flash games.

Good effort, if only the ideas were more original..